Wednesday 9 April 2014

Not a goodbye, but a big thank you!

With so many national holidays coming up like the Easter weekend, the whole of South Africa (most of us) will be taking a break - sitting back, relaxing..

But Medindi Manor staff will be ready for a huge group booking coming in - we can't wait!

This is a wonderful time for us. Not only are we fully booked, but we accommodate lovely guests who are here to spend the Easter period in Cape Town - what a lovely place to be at this time of the year.

With all these celebrations happening around us, it gives us a time to reflect. It allows us to take a breather and to dwell a little on the past (week, month, year).

As such, I have done the same. Reflecting back on the past 6 months of my life, I have come to one conclusion - life is way too short.

You never know where life will take you - the path has curves, and bends and along the way holds many surprises. And this is (by chance, accident, luck or fate) how I ended up at Medindi Manor. What an experience! And with everything else - time was way too short.

I enjoyed every second, and will always carry Medindi Manor, the owners, the staff, and the guests in my heart. I only wish them the best of luck for the future.

See you soon, and take care.

Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment