Thursday 28 November 2013

Biggest weed found!





Here at Medindi Manor we are passionate about our garden and we try our very best to keep it looking absolutely beautiful for all our guests. However, it seems that one particular weed has kept itself very well hidden for far too long and thanks to Kyle, that weed has been kicked out at long lost! Look how HUGE it is!

Kyle, owner of the beautiful old Victorian Boutique Hotel, visits Medindi Manor during summer time and enjoys spending a lot of time in the garden. Kyle certainly has the greenest fingers I have ever seen as everything he plants, grows! Kyle knows plants and knows what to plant where and with what. He has mastered the techniques, that's for sure.

My passion for gardening came when I was 12 working in my mom's garden and I enjoyed it so much I kept doing it ever since, says Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment